Friday, September 4, 2009

My 1st Google Adsense


Yippeee!!!!Yahooo!!!!Yeheyyyy!!!!Hephep- Horray!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm soooo happy...Finally, the beautiful thing that happened for my 1st day of work...I got my Google Adsense income....Yehheyyyyyy....sobrang kakatuwa talaga..I was expecting it by mid September but it comes earlier than I expected, and a good welcome surprise di ba.

Sobrang Thank You talaga kay God, Bro thank you so much, sa Google Adsense at pinatunayan nila na totoo pala lahat ng ito at me proof na ko ngaun sa mga friends ko dito on what I got on blogging. It may took me a while bago ko mareached tong $104.17 but still, it's an extra income.

I also wanna thank Jerson for all the help and pointers that he shared with me. To Faye, for the undying support, to Jehzlau for adding me sa list ng friends nya, a big help really..and sa lahat ng mga ka-bloggers ko na di ko na maisa-isa pang i-mention dito, maraming salamat sa inyo, pati na rin sa matyatyaga kong readers.

From now on, mas lalo ko pagsisikapan magpost everyday at magresearch ng quality post para sakin at sa aking mga readers...So, help me God to make it possible.

But for now, enjoy ko munang titigan tong check ko bago ko i-deposit sa bank.hehehehe!!!!



3 comments:

Jerson on September 8, 2009 at 12:25 PM said...

weeee, congrats ahehe
sana mas lumaki pa in the future :D

Elisa on April 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM said...

Hi Kiester! My name is Lisa, papano ba gagawin yan? I'm a newbie. Yun ba yung pagvisit ng mga sites then click their ads para magclick din sila sa iyo? Thanks. :)

kiester on April 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for leaving a comment. just always update your post and link building with other bloggers and presto..income for us..have a great day!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008