Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hard to say "Goodbye" for now


Saying Goodbye is never an easy thing..

My three weeks vacation was over and parting time is the hardest thing to do. It's not easy for me to packed my things again knowing that I'll be leaving the next day, that I will miss my family again, that I will not be able to join them during breakfast, lunch and dinner. And we will not be together for another 3 or 5 long years.

I will surely miss the laughters and cries of my niece and nephews. I will miss those times of playing with them, tickling and cuddling them while their lola keeps complaining on cleaning all their mess..haha!!!

I will definitely miss those moments with my nanay and tatay who also took a break for a while from their busy work just to be with me and spent every minute with me for us to be together even if we just stayed home or go on malling or any kind of simple bonding.

I will treasure those time that I'm stucked in traffic and always need to fall in line in paying to the SM cashiers, in the bank, in SM Foreign Exchange and long time in grocery. And the big thing..I surrendered in walking and shopping at the Mall of Asia and Greenbelt.whewwww!!!!so tiring...mind and money blowing also.

And I really enjoyed eating Odd Balls Squid Balls and Kikiam and Tender Juicy Hotdogs...sarap!!!

But all good things never last, after packing my things I slept at 1 o'clock in the morning and woke up like 3:45am to get dress and leave home before 4:30 am for my 8am flight. My nanay also woke up to prepare breakfast but I don't want to eat heavy. It's not really a good idea for me that my nanay and my tatay to go with me in the airport so I insisted that my only brother will go with me not them coz I will surely cry as I bid farewell to them. But can't prevent to cry either when they say goodbye and take care and hugged me so tight so I rushed to the car to keep myself for being emotional and cry.

But still, I can't help and prevent my tears na kusang tumutulo mula sa akin mga mata habang nasa car at tinatahak ang daan patungong airport. Pano pa kaya kung talagang ihatid nila ako hanggang sa airport. Huhu!!!cguro super drama ang scene ng lola nyo.hahaha!!!!

For a while nakalimutan ko munang malungkot dahil sa haba ng pila to get my boarding pass from Northwest Airlines pero nong sakay na ko ng plane I started to emote again and thingking na back ko normal na naman ang buhay ko na puro work and miles away from my family.

Anyways, I arrived in Narita Airport Terminal 1 in Japan around 1:05 pm but the thing is I need to wait there til 7:55pm for my connecting flight going to Saipan, kaya walang magawa ang lola mo kundi magwindow shopping ng paulit-ulit sa mga shops sa Narita Airport and mga 2 hours before my flight eh tsaka lang ako nagdecide bumili ng T-shirts and Rice Crackers..imagine un lang 3 items eh umabot na ng $50..huhuhu!!!!expensive talaga..

And for my final journey, I was on board on NW100 by 8:05pm and arrived in Saipan at 1:20am wednesday, buti na lang at very comfortable ang seating arrangement ko and I was able to sleep dahil sa sobrang pagod..

Wednesday morning at 8am back to work, kaya no time to emote pero after work yon ang nakaka emote kasi wala ng kapamilya to prepare food for me and lonely na kasi tahimik na sa bahay, wala ng makukulit na batang, nangungulit, papasaway at pakalat-kalat sa bahay at walang lola at lolo na saway ng saway...wahahahha...

hay life.....

4 comments:

ramica on September 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

okei ahh...hehehe..buti ka pa!mayaman na..yihaaaaa..ako malapit na batukan ng nanay dal sa pagnenet.haha.

www.ramica-ideas.com

kiester on September 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM said...

wahaha..magdilang angel ka sanang maging mayaman nga ako...yayaman ka din...hehhe!!!

moimoi on September 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

waaahhhh.... na add na kita.. nawala ka ba sa list ko? hehehe.. soripero na add na kita ngayon.. tnx sa pag bisita..

kiester on September 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

salamat moimoi...kaw talaga dyan..hehehe joke...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008