Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blogging around


hay!!! been busy lately..I have a lot of things in mind to post pero pag start na ko magpost with my spare time I don't know how and where to start...and lately my adsense is way to low..kaya feeling disappointed rin and not so inspired. But when I was able to check my friends blog nakakatuwa sobrang updated talaga sya sa pagpo-post ha, he even made a post about his grandma...his cousins and everything and anything under the sun he really composes a very nice post. And that's the reason why I realize that if I really have something in mind try to write it down right away so as not to forget, kasi the more na naiipon all the ideas in my mind mas lalong nami-mix up, mas lalong mahirap mag blog or mag post. Kaya from now on I'll try to make it a point na pag may biglang akong naisip na idea diretso agad sa create new post wala ng mamaya habit..hehe!! for sure di masasayang yong mga ideas na bigla lang pumapasok sa isip ko out of nowhere...haha!!!!

Anyways, so happy na rin and thankful because this day I made $2.35, sana everyday ganito para lalo ako mainspire at syempre dagdag income na rin di ba??? kaya post ng post..blog ng blog...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008