Saturday, August 15, 2009

Philippine Vacation Experience





After almost 5 long years I finally able to take a brake and unwind in my own country the "Philippines". I'm feeling nervous coz I'll be travelling alone but I'm also excited knowing that few hours from now I will see my family back home.

Now that I'm here in the Philippines, there's really a big, big difference from where I came from. The 1st big thing is TIME... in Saipan time is not killing me..I can drive 5 mins from my house to work..no traffic, no hazzles. And only here in the Philippines that you need to leave your house as early as possible, I need to have at least 1 to 2 hours travelling/traffic allowance before your appointment coz if not I'll defenitely be late..

And having Philippines as my vacation destination I should be ready with my budget. There's no such thing as FREE here, we need to pay in the parking, in the public rest room..huhuhu!!!! And if I wanna enjoy my vacation with my family it will cost thousands and thousands of pesos..but really worth the expenses especially with my makukulit na pamangkins. Seeing them excited and enjoying makes me happier.

I really love mall hopping before when I'm still in the Philippines and I thought after missing all those newly built malls in town I will be so excited and will have a grant time visiting each mall but opppsssssss I'm wrong coz when we went to SM Fairview to find good restaurant for my first dinner with my family, I'm really shocked with the crowds..there all over the places, from boutiques to restaurants to grocery and only then that I realized I'm no longer a City Girl. I'm no longer used on seeing a lot of people it makes me crazy and dizzy...wahahha!!! feeling naging PROMDI ba.

There's this one weekday na I decided to meet the wife of my co-worker. I told her sa Trinoma ko na lang sya i-meet para makita ko yong place and baka di masyadong maraming tao.. But to my surprised eh mas super pala ang dami ng tao don as in mas marami pa sa SM at ang akala kong madali kong mame-meet yong wife ng friend ko eh mas nahirapan pa ko kasi malaki yong place at madami ikot-ikot and gustuhin ko man magshopping eh di ko rin magawa sa dami ng tao, kaya right after kong maibigay yon padala sa kameeting ko eh umalis na rin ako agad.

During my first week of vacation in Manila parang sobra akong nanibago sa traffic, sa crowd, especially sa mga sasakyan sa kalsada, nakakanerbyos kahit pasahero lang ako, siguro talagang nakakapanibago lang pati pollution kaya nagkasakit din ako..huhuhu!!! And sino naman ang makakapagsabi na me crises ang pilipinas sa dami ng new businesses, malls at magagandang condo at subdivision na natatayo eh I can say that Philippines is growing and improving.

I'm sure from time to time I'll be posting more of my adventure here in metro manila and other places and by that time siguro naka adjust na rin ako at more familiar sa lahat ng lugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008