Monday, August 17, 2009

The "Manila Ocean Park"










I'll be spending my first weekend getaway with my makukulit na pamangkins at the MOP or Manila Ocean Park in Luneta Park. I get the idea pf bringing my family at Manila Ocean Park when I saw the place in the teleserye ONLY YOU and one of TFC's show na nakalimutan ko yon name.

My nephews and niece were so excited to see the one and only Oceanarium in Quirino Grandstand in Luneta. The entrance fee of Php 400 for adults and Php 350 for kids, it's fair enough to see the joy and excitement in the eyes of those kids. The state of the art Manila Ocean Park is well equipped with big and spacious boutiques malls and restaurants and other facilities.

It's surprisingly amazing to see those mermaids dance, swim and float and go with the flow with other marine habitat and species.

Here some pictures for you to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008