Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Mismatched Settings on Wireless Network"


How to change computer network settings that do not match the network requirements??

I asked the help of my brother to fix and put password in my wireless router and he easily done that without any sweat. But after we got disconnected and restart my laptop, I cannot connect to the internet anymore. This is because I need to change the network settings.

Here's the simple steps you need to do to change your settings (Windows Vista)

1.) Go to Control Panel
2.) Click on Network and Sharing Center
3.) Click on Manage Wireless Networks (On the left hand side).
4.) Click on your network and remove it from the list.
5.) Lastly, search for the available wireless networks and connect.
Enter your password and presto!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008