Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"FACEBOOK" connects


With all the different kinds of social networking in this busy world wide world we don't have any reason not to connect and find all the people you hardly meet and see.

All the while, I thought I'm updated with my friends, acquaintance, not so friends and relatives on Friendster, happy saying hi's and hello's and seeing their pics for a while, but with the fast phase evolution of hi technology that keeps on discovering and creating effecient social networking life Facebook, Twitter and many more.

And now, I love using Facebook than Friendster aside from all my friends are using Facebook I got addicted in playing their games life Farmville, Cafe World and more...plus the fact that I found my good old marian classmates after 20 years...hehehe!!!!

2 comments:

jericho on October 29, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

sorry ngayon lang nakabisita... hehe

kiester on November 3, 2009 at 4:13 PM said...

ok lang..thanks for visiting..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008