Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to transfer video from JVC GR-D77OU to my Laptop





Got the chance to use my JVC Digital Video Camera model GR-D77OU which I won grand prize in our last year's Christmas Party raffle. I really enjoy capturing every moment with the cool, clear and nice features of JVC digital video camera. It's so easy to use and I can also watch the video on my tv, transfer pictures from my SD card to my computer but.... I encounter one problem how can i transfer the video to my laptop????it says in the manual that I need to use DV cable connector. Why is it not included in the box???? Do anybody know any means of transferring video to my laptop aside from buying that DV cable that costs $29.95?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008