Friday, January 23, 2009

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5

OMG!!! what unexpected gift it is???

Can't picture a big smile on my face when a good, nice and rich new acquiantance handed me a new Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 as his present coming from his trip in Japan. Kind'a shy at first to accept it, but man!!! it's unexpected blessing so to speak. I'm really greatful for his thoughtfulness and I'm so thankful for that wonderful gift.

At last!!! now I can capture every moment.....
The new Cyber-shot DSC-T5 digital camera is ultra slim, compact that can easily slips in my pocket or in a small bag. With its 5.1 megapixel resolution and
a 3x optical zoom/2x digital zoom lens, and a 2.5 inch Clear LCD monitor with better color and a wider viewing angle for shooting and sharing. It's equipped with 32 MB of internal memory. I can really take pictures night and day as fast as I can coz of its sliding lens cover and start up is just 0.9 second.

Shoot digital photos any style you want. Fully loaded with features it's not only for digital photography, it's also good movie or video clips so you're always ready to capture life's moments.

Basic Features:
5.1-megapixel CCD.
2.5-inch color LCD monitor.
Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar 3x zoom lens, equivalent to 38-114mm on a 35mm camera.
Maximum aperture of f/3.5 - f/4.4, depending on lens zoom position.
As much as 2x Precision Digital Zoom, and as much as 4x Smart Zoom.
Automatic and Program exposure control.
Shutter speeds from 1/1,000 to 1/8 second.
Built-in flash with four modes.
32MB internal memory.
Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo image storage (card not included).
USB / A/V combo cable included for connection to television or computer.
Power supplied by rechargeable NP-FT1 Info-Lithium battery (battery and charger supplied).
Picture Package, Pixela Image Mixer, and Cyber-shot Life tutorial software and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.

Special Features:
MPEG VX Movie mode.
Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Soft Snap, Landscape, Snow, Beach, Fireworks, High Speed Shutter, Candle, and Magnifying preset scene modes.
10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
Picture Effects menu with Black-and-White and Sepia color options.
Macro (close-up) lens setting.
White balance (color) adjustment with six modes.
Burst, Multi Burst, and Auto Exposure Bracketing record modes.
Multi-Pattern and Spot metering modes.
Sensitivity setting with four ISO equivalents (64, 100, 200, 400) and an Auto setting.
Five-area Multi-Point auto focus with Spot and Center AF modes, and AF illuminator.
Single and Monitoring AF modes.
Automatic Noise Reduction for longer exposures.
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
PictBridge, PRINT Image Matching III, and Exif Print compatible

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kiester Copyright © 2008