Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bicol Escapades


One of my vacation destination in the Philippines was Bicol. I have visited the 3 main provinces of Bicol Region and my first stop was Legaspi, Albay, where I spent my whole saturday eating Pili Nuts and their famous Laing for our dinner. And Sunday morning wouldn't be complete without seeing the beautiful Mt. Mayon at it's active mode. It's perfect cone best seen from 6:30 to 7:30am before the clouds cover its peak. The ruins of Cagsawa church lies in the town of Daraga, the tower stands firm as Mayon Volcano's destructive eruption buried the church with rocks and lava way back in febuary 1, 1814.

My next stop was Sorsogon, we drove all the way from Daraga to Sorsogon City just to visit Ate Nene, who went home for good. And we're invited to visit their humble but cute resort in Sorsogon. I thought I will have the chance to see the Butanting in action. Hehe!!!but I'm afraid coz we need to ride in a boat..huhu!!!katakot..

And my final day, we spent it in CWC (Camsur Watersports Complex)wherein that day there's an Ironman 70.3 competition. I did not even try the wakeboarding coz I'm afraid I might broke my back, but really enjoyed watching those professional wakeboarders being pulled by cable ski system. I can say the rates for boarding and gears are reasonable enough to enjoy the adventure that CWC has to offer, I just don't have the guts to try those. And worst thing I ever experienced with CWC was their Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar, imagine we waited for almost 1 and a half hour for our orders..My gosh!!! I really wanted to walked out and just leave the restaurant but I'm still being considerate with the crew coz that time their very busy because of the Ironman participants so patiently wait and lola nyo..hay!!!kesa masira ang araw ko mega picture taking na lang kami til umulan ng malakas and we decided to leave na and go to Naga City, and their nag malling galore lang kami sa SM Naga. So happy at last I have time to shop na walang masyadong people all around the place kaya I was able to buy clothes and Havaianas and some girly stuff.

I can say I enjoyed my Bicol Escapades so far kahit medyo bitin kasi need to go back to Manila by Tuesday morning.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Kiester Copyright © 2008